What are the 9 Best Commercial Embroidery Machines To Buy in the market today? are you in the market to buy embroidery machines and you are asking this same question? then you will get the right answer here in a few seconds. Having the best industrial embroidery machine can help take your printing business to the next level.
But choosing the best one is not that easy. Before I set up Iykbethany Printing Houze, I had in mind that our printing company must be well equipped with modern printing machines which must include a monogram/embroidery machine.
I carried out a survey and research and discovered that there are no monogram machines in the whole of Owerri and Imo State at large.
Of course, I visited many printing companies within and outside Owerri. Some printing companies in Owerri will claim to have monogram machine but when they get monogram/embroidery jobs they either take it to Aba, Onitsha or Port Harcourt; which is a shame. This is one of the reasons I set up iykbethany printing houze, to bridge this gap.
So iykbethany Printing Houze was established with state of the art modern printing machines, except a monogram machine. The reason I didn’t buy monogram machine from the beginning was that, from my research and market analysis, I discovered that monogram/embroidery jobs do not come that often, it comes once in a while but I was still determined to have all modern printing machines which should include a monogram machine.
So when I decided it was time to buy a monogram machine, choosing one was not that easy. But I finally decided to settle for a brand new, 6 head Yinghe Monogram Machine.
Industrial embroidery machines are robust and larger than conventional home machines. Therefore, there are several features that you should consider before you settle for one. Check for features like USB connectivity, embroidery speed, needle type, embroidery size, among others. Consider your budget and what you intend to do with the machine before you make a choice. Below is a list of the best embroidery machines to help you narrow down your options.
To save your time in searching for the best embroidery machine, I have listed the top 9 embroidery machines below.
9 Best Commercial Embroidery Machines To Buy Are
- Meistergram Pro1508
- SWF MAS-12 Embroidery
- Richpeace NON-STOP Automatic Sewing and Embroidery System
- ColDesi Avancé 1501C Multi-head Embroidery Machine
- EMT16 PLUS Embroidery Machine
- Tajima TMAR-V1512C Embroidery Machine
- Brother PR1050X
- Happy’s multi-head Embroidery Machine
- Yinghe YH-904 4 head embroidery machine
1- Meistergram Pro1508
- The Meistergram Pro1508 is an eight-head embroidery machine that has a sewing speed of 850 stitches per minute.
- The sewing machine is best for mid-level production industries that give you a finished product in terms of best quality patterns, stitches and quality.
- The size of the sewing field is 350mm x 450mm and has a storage capacity of 2,000,000 stitches with a stitching efficiency of 99 unique designs.
- It comes with an on-board 9 inch LCD colour monitor and additionally built-in noise reduction technology.
- You can also connect the embroidery machine to a computer so that you can import custom designs to be crafted on a garment.
- The overall dimension of the Meistergram Pro1508 embroidery machine is 48″ (L) x 144″ (W) x 71″ (H) and weighs 2420 lbs.
2- SWF MAS-12 Embroidery Machine
- The portable embroidery machine has a 12 needle automatic colour change feature with an automatically controlled thread tension system.
- It has a sewing field of 14″ x 9″ that combines thread break sensor and bobbin sensors that alert you. Moreover, it immediately stops the embroidery process when a problem is found.
- The laser guide feature helps you place the garment in the exact sewing line so that you do get a wrong piece of work.
- The embroidery machine takes care of every detail and accuracy while crafting designs on your garment.
- Moreover, the machine comes with a High resolution 6.4″ LCD Control panel and interestingly Wifi enabled.
- The machine is compact and portable with dimensions of 2’ x 2’ and weighing about 90 lbs.
- It can perfectly fit in any room of your house and mostly suitable for small industries.
- Finally, the SWF MAS-12 Embroidery Machine comes with a 7-year limited warranty.
Read: Monogram and Embroidery Printing In Owerri
3- Richpeace NON-STOP Automatic Sewing and Embroidery System
- If you are looking for an embroidery machine that can o sew on a 3D template with a head lifting system, then you must go for this.
- Interestingly, this embroidery machine needs no downtime to prepare before starting design work. The non-stop embroidery machine continuously runs with full capacity.
- The one person operation machine does not require you to employ new staff for the embroidery work.
- It has a working speed of 2500 rpm over a large working area of 2,500 mm X 800mm.
- The embroidery machine comes with a large storage capacity of 2 million stitches with four design patterns that are automatically switchable.
- Lastly, you can perform embroidery work on a huge catalogue of garments like Winter jacket, down jacket, garment parts, furniture, home textile, automotive interior, shoes and cap and a lot more.
4- ColDesi Avancé 1501C Multi-head Embroidery Machine
- The ColDesi Avancé 1501C is 15 needles multiple single-head embroidery machine has similar advantages to owning a 6 to 12 head embroidery machines.
- You can make a cluster of more than 6 units to make it into an incredibly versatile multi-head embroidery system.
- The greatest advantage you get with this machine is “space”. Suitable for small scale industries to handle medium to large orders.
- Although the machine size is small, it has a top-stitching speed of 1,200 stitches per minute.
- If the machine finds a thread break at one head, then the entire machine stops until one thread is fixed to start.
- Most importantly, if your machine suffers damage, you do not need to wait until you repair or get it replaced. The modular system of Avancé 1501C keeps you making money while repairs are made.
5- EMT16 PLUS Embroidery Machine
- EMT16 PLUS is a 16 needle Commercial Embroidery Machine that simultaneously does Single-Head AND Multi-Head Embroidery.
- It is superior to any other standard embroidery machine in which you can add individual heads to the system anytime to match your production needs. For instance, if three heads are running for t-shirts, then one head can be set up for a hat.
- It has a laser alignment system that helps in easy and accurate alignment of garments to eliminate any sort of design flaw.
- The embroidery machine has small and cylindrical that can perform embroidery in small areas like shirt pockets, golf club cover, or any tight places that are not possible for other machines to reach.
- Moreover, EMT16 PLUS Embroidery Machine comes with a 6 years warranty.
6- Tajima TMAR-V1512C Embroidery Machine
- Tajima TMAR-V1512C is a high volume 15 needle embroidery machine that assures high-quality sewing, fewer thread breaks and overall smooth performance for maximum output.
- It is a perfect machine for speciality fabrics like caps and three-dimensional foam.
- The embroidery machine has a maximum speed of 1000 stitches per minute over a flat working area of dimensions 450 mm x 360 mm.
- It has a large storage capacity of 40 million stitches or 650 designs.
- The machine is LAN enabled that easily connects to your network without having to rely on USB Drivers or Disks.
- The Slim cylinder is 12 mm narrower than a standard size cylinder that makes it possible to embroider on small areas like gloves, pockets, socks, etc.
- The machine has automatic thread break detection that stops the machine upon detecting a thread break.
- The overall dimension of the machine is 223″ L x 58.5″ W x 67.5″ H and weighs 4739 lbs.
7- Brother PR1050X
- Brother PR1050X is a highly powerful 10 needle embroidery machine that is best suited for small scale businesses.
- It has a large 10.1″ built-in high definition LCD display with large, more defined icons and scrolling menu.
- The machine has 699 built-in embroidery designs, 8 monogramming font styles,140 frame pattern combinations, and 37 lettering fonts.
- The maximum speed of the embroidery machine is 1000 stitches per minute.
- Moreover, the machine has two sensors, namely Upper Thread System and Bobbin Sensor.
8- Happy’s multi-head Embroidery Machine
- The Happy’s HCR3-1512 Multi-Head Embroidery machine features a servo drive system for quieter and higher speed operation.
- The 12 head embroidery machine has 15 needles per head.
- It has a maximum sewing speed of 1000 stitches per minute having a maximum needle distance of 360mm.
- With a memory capacity of 999 designs or up to 40 million stitches, it can make 99 unique colour changes per design.
- It has User-friendly touch screen control with on-board help and auto-error correction system.
- The machine has a tubular frame field of dimensions 320mm x 320mm and Ballcaps of 80mm x 360mm.
- Lastly, you get a 5-year limited on this embroidery machine.
Read: Top Printing And Branding Company In Owerri
9- Yinghe (YH-904) 4 heads Embroidery Machine
|Function||cap embroidery, t-shirt embroidery, flat embroidery…|
|Speed||850-1200 stitches per minute|
|Main Motor||Panasonic Servo Motor|
|XY Motor||Stepper motor|
|Design format||DST, DSB|
|Control Board||Top wisdom, 8″ LCD touch screen|
|Language||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic… total 12 languages|
|Voltage||AC110-220V, adaptable for any voltage|
|Frames||2 sets of back hoops for 30cm x 30cm (11.80″ x 11.80″) for each head|
|2 sets of front hoops of 19cm (7.50″) for each head|
|2 sets of front hoops of 15cm (5.90″) for each head|
|2 sets of front hoops of 12cm (4.70″) for each head|
|2 sets of front hoops of 9cm (3.50″) for each head|
|Cap attachment||(2 cap ring, 1 cap drive, 1 cap frame)for each head|
|Flat frame||1 Sash Frame: 81cm x 48cm (32″ x 19″) for 2 heads|
|Foot wheels||included for easy movement of the machine|
|Operation manual||English and French version, other languages can be added|
|Tool box||yes, with needles, reciprocators, sensor, bobbin.|